Pages

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Katy Perry’s Text to Kristen Stewart about RPatz


Following his split from Kristen Stewart Robert Pattinson was seen spending quite some time with Katy Perry and immediately rumors about the two being an item started circulating. In an interview with Elle UK, Katy decided to clear the air about her relationship with the actor. Katy says she and Robert are simply friends and she wanted to support him through his high profile break-up.

Katy even texted KStew when she heard about Kristen feeling betrayed by her friendship with Rob. The singer says “I sent her a text message saying: ‘I know you've seen all this stuff but you know I would never disrespect you. I'm not that person. I'm just trying to be a friend to him but it is unfortunate that I do have a set of t*ts.’”

No comments:

Post a Comment