Pages

Monday, July 15, 2013

Jennette McCurdy Spills Her Summer Style Secrets!

From keeping her blonde locks healthy to her fave warm-weather accessories, find out how the Sam & Cat star stays stylish all summer long!


Quick & Bright Makeup

“For the summertime, I try to change my routine all the time because I don’t like to get to stuck in anything...For summer I like to do a lot of bright colors. I love a nice shadow color or a nice lip color. I just like playing!”






Blonde Bombshell

“Hair care is super-important in the summertime, because if I’ve colored it recently I can’t really spend tons of time in the sun and have to stay away from chlorine. So, I use Frederick Fekkai’s products—he has a lot of really good protectors. Robert Ramos, my hair stylist, has this keratin oil that makes your hair healthy. I put it on for like an hour before I shower to keep my hair very moisturized!”





Swimsuit Confidence

“I had tried a lot of different swimsuits and I wasn’t exactly finding something that I was super confident in…. I tried like some tube tops, that wasn’t working for me. It was slipping and uncomfortable. A halter-top [is] all I’ll get for the rest of my life…Because when I’m in a pool, I’m not just going to sit there. I’m actually playing games, so the halter-top makes me feel really secure.”





Fave Summer Party Outfit

“I love a good basic summer dress…something fun, flirty, and summery.”








Casual Summer Style

“I love leggings and a tank and boots if I want to do ‘Oh I’m super casual and fun.’ I’ll just do like a colorful legging and a droopy sort of tank and my All Saints boots that I wear all the time… Something that’s just well-cut and really simple. No fuss.”


Bling Ring

“I love rings. I love stacking four rings. My mom always gets me a different ring for every holiday, if it’s like my birthday or Valentine’s day, she always gets me a ring or bracelet. So I’m a big fan of wearing the stuff she gets me because I think it’s so sweet.”

No comments:

Post a Comment