Pages

Monday, May 20, 2013

Cartoon Network's Fusion Fall Heroes Game Review - Tech & Games


So I suppose most of you have heard about Cartoon Network's newest FusionFall game "FusionFall Heroes". Well I've been playing the game with my little brother and I've realized some flaws and some perks to the game, so I've decided to list them below.

Perks:

#1. Faster Loading

While it isn't the fastest loading game in the world it loads much faster than the original FusionFall game which is good for people with slower computers or who don't have that much time to wait.

#2. Easier Ways To Earn
   
Although some might not agree with this, personally I find it easier and faster to earn spending money in the game. There are lots of ways to find money, like bonus levels, and treasure chests, though these bonus levels usually appear during the team version of the game which means more sharing.
Gameplay  
Flaws:

#1. Game Freezing

Game freezing appears less often than the original game I have noticed what I guess you could a glitch. During levels, sometimes  the green arrow that tells you the new level has begun and leads you to the "monsters", its points to somewhere you can't go forcing you to restart the game. Even if you start the game again it will sometimes repeat making you reload the game.

#2. Characters

Another thing I've noticed is that you have a limited selection of characters, and you can't personalize the characters as much as I would personally like to.
Character Selection
#3. Groups

When you join a party it means you're joining a group. The flaw to this is sometimes when you start the game with your group some of them or all might leave, forcing you to leave also or continue the party version all by yourself.

Overall:

I think it's a game worth playing. It has very good graphics, lots of adventure, and overall is really fun to play. If you want to try out this game CLICK HERE.

~I

No comments:

Post a Comment